Saturday, December 26, 2009

Boxing Day Contest


Zombie Contest!

Someone stole the baby from Uncle Prospero's Nativity Scene. If you've seen it, please return it - it's a family heirloom. I half-expect to get postcards from all over the world and album of where he's been when the hooligans responsible return him, next year.

Or better yet, let's have a Zombie Zone Photoshop contest. Take this Zombie Baby Doll on a trip around the world. The winning entry will be chosen by me and the prize will be something cool and zombie-related.

Besides the awesome Teddy Z, tonight I got a set of Tim Burton's "Tragic Toys for Girls and Boys," featuring Mummy Boy, Roy the Toxic Boy and Jimmy the Hideous Penguin Boy along with the official companion book to the Burton exhibit currently at the MoMA. The full line of these figurines, based on characters from Burton's book "The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy and Other Stories" includes Stain Boy, Oyster Boy and The Boy with Nails in His Eyes. You can find a complete line of "Oyster Boy" products at Dark Horse.

I also finally received my own copy of Trick 'r Treat. Not to malign any of the other gifts I got, which were all terrific, but along with my new camera, those were my favs. Not exactly Zombie-related, but hey - It's Christmas...

So what did Zombie Claus leave in your stocking? Something still beating, I hope.

I guess the next time you hear from me, it will 2010. Aren't we supposed to discover God on Europa this year? Anyway, have a safe and Happy New Year! If you should happen to find yourself zombiefied, let someone else drive you home, or call a cab. Better yet, stay over.

In the meantime, enjoy this bit of Zombie Nonsense:



More zombies kills, soon.
Prospero

No comments:

Post a Comment