Saturday, January 16, 2010

How Long Would You Survive?


Welcome back! I hope your week was better than Uncle P's was. No, Uncle Prospero wasn't bitten by one of the infected, but a plumbing disaster in a 60 year-old house meant some unexpected (though necessary and long-overdue) renovations I just wasn't ready to spend money on, but hey - you gotta do what you gotta do.

So, in order to raise my spirits a bit, I thought I'd start with some Zombie Nonsense:

The very funny folks over at The Oatmeal have posted this handy Zombie Bite Calculator to let you know how long it would take you to become infected, if in fact you were bitten (unlike me). According the calculator, Yours Truly would last an hour and 20 minutes, plenty of time to say my goodbyes before asking my best friend to blow my brains out (or at least letting the zombies know just how I feel about them).

Then there are these wonderful T's at HumperBumper in this week's Zombie Fashion entry. Delightful. And their bumper stickers (like all bumper stickers) are just hilarious.

Finally this week in Zombie Films, the teaser trailer for the upcoming Irish Zombie Flick, Portrait of a Zombie, about a family who decides to keep their zombified son contained.



Looks like fun, yes?

Well, I'm off to work on my latest Zombie Screenplay. I need to unpaint myself from a corner, but I think I can do it. Special effects can do almost anything, these days.

More things that taste like chicken, soon.
Prospero

No comments:

Post a Comment